RSS

Mr and Mrs Wright

Categories

Tarmac
powered by

My Blog

Mr and Mrs Wright

Mr and Mrs Wright   "We had our combined drive completely re-laid with block paving and tarmac. The work was carried out professionally and completely to our satisfaction within a satisfactory time-scale. Nothing was too much of a problem for Patrick and his team and our requirements were fully met. We have no hesitation in recommending Stoney Paving Construction. " birmingham

8 Comments to Mr and Mrs Wright :

Comments RSS
Mrs Green on 21 February 2017 22:05
Couldn't have been more pleased with the work and the workmen. They even cleaned the fish pond because dirty water had got in. Not their fault the pond is next to the patio they were cleaning. I didn't ask them to either they just did it. So I would highly recommend them.
Reply to comment

Mr and Mrs Wiltshire on 19 May 2017 16:54
Mr Wiltshire 19th May 2017 We had Stoney Paving to do a resurfacing of my existing red tarmac drive. The price quoted by Patrick was right and a quick start was agreed. They carried out the work very tidily and did an excellent resurfacing job in a a very short time. I am very happy with the outcome and have no hesitation in recommending them.
Reply to comment

news on 26 April 2018 19:37
WOW, thanks so much, this is an amazing post. You have done a wonderful job here and i am certainly looking forward to more. Keep it up
Reply to comment

write my essay on 01 May 2018 17:57
The general discussion forum here is full of great people and very interesting topics as well. I am trying my best on writing my essays in one night which are relevant to gaming and I will share them soon.
Reply to comment

Jonah Hart on 08 August 2018 12:25
thanks
Reply to comment

collegessaywriter com on 18 August 2018 13:37
The company should be sharing these types of updates all the time because it can be good for the mean time approval. There are so many things through which these updates have to move at the mean time.
Reply to comment

T on 05 February 2019 13:24
Hi
Reply to comment

cervical dystonia medications on 17 July 2019 08:58
Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!Very useful information particularly the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a long time.
Reply to comment